Wednesday, February 08, 2006

As promised, here's a few pictures from yesterday's Braves Caravan at Hamilton Place:










I was really surprised how few turned out for the event; couldn't have been more than 250 people. Seemed rather silly to have gotten there so early (hoping to beat the crowds), only to find I was one of the first ones there. Got the seventh spot in line, and had a nice conversation with a lady and her son sitting next to me (he was out of school to "visit his grandmother", naturally.)

Anyway, I got an official MLB baseball (the Bud "Used Car Salesman" Selig model) signed by Pat, John, Pete, and Horacio. And speaking of Horacio, let me just say that I'll be rooting for the guy this season. He really went out of his way yesterday morning to be friendly with all the fans. Classy guy.

Picked up the 2006 Street & Smith Baseball Yearbook on my way home. Seems like it's out early this year, but that's okay with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Were you able to ask anyone questions? Man, Pat Corrales looks rough.

gondeee said...

Of course Horacio was friendly, his GM was sitting right next to him. But really, I'm sure he's a nice guy.