Sunday, February 05, 2006

It would stand to reason that I'd need to get my Super Bowl pick aired before the game commences, so here it is: Pittsburgh beats Seattle, rather handily.

It's very likely the two week break has killed the momentum the Steelers had throughout the playoffs, but I still like their defense to shut down Alexander and Matt H. Unlike Washington and Chicago, the Steelers will be able to put a few points on the board. So, I goes with the Steel Curtain to win.

Not sure how much of the game I'll get to watch. I'm supposed to be at work by 7:30 tonight; if the game is good though, I may call in for an hour or two. Just have to wait and see, I suspect.
---

Yahoo has got their fantasy baseball leagues up and running; would anyone be interested in playing? I could create the official home version of Home of the Braves Fantasy Baseball 2006? It'd be free, of course- unless people wanted to play in a pay league with prizes.

No comments: