Monday, November 07, 2005

I'd just like to congratulate Andy Reid and the Eagles organization for shutting Terrell Owens (and hopefully his mouth) down for the rest of the season.

You know, I can't think of anybody involved in professional sports during the past five or six years who's angered and annoyed me the way Owens has. He's acted like a spoiled little kid, one who doesn't have to play by the rules of good sportsmanship or social graces, simply because he's "T.O.". I don't care how talented a player is: his talent cannot outweigh the turmoil and havoc he creates in the locker room.

Personally, I'd love to see the owners get together and come to an unwritten agreement that no one will deal with this immature moron anymore, effectively removing him from the game. Go sit in your million dollar home and tell YOURSELF how great you are Terrell, because I'm tired of listening to your shit.

No comments: