Saturday, June 11, 2005

I suppose I should find solace in the fact that the Braves are still above .500, although just barely. They're just not getting it done, but that's what happens when your starting nine has been decimated with injuries and you've got a patchwork line-up of minor league call-ups and rookies. The good news is this is similar to what happened at the beginning of the 2004 season, where everyone finally got healthy and had a great second half of the season. Plus, it's nice to see there are some really top notch players down on the farm. Yep, the future don't look too shabby.

Still, you'd like to think the Braves would be able to beat a crummy team like the A's.

---

Just curious- is anyone making it out to support their local minor league clubs? I must admit, I've only made it to one game so far. I had wanted to catch a Lookouts game with the Tommy this week, but the Forces of Nature and a steroid-enhanced yard that seems to grow six inches daily prevented me from doing so. I shall remedy that soonly.

No comments: