Monday, June 06, 2005

It's not an illusion... it's a mur-a-gee

Okay, so it's not a mirage. It's really me. No, really. It is. For all three of you who might have missed the words of wit and wisdom dispersed from my erm... mouth, I am back online. Yep, the new Dell arrived bright and early this morning. Got it hooked up and online with only the slightest bits of effort and swearing. And away we go...

The big Braves news today? Chippa goes on the DL and hot prospect Andy Marte gets called up. Sounds like a plan to me: gives Marte a taste of what the Bigs has to offer and allows management and Bobby Cox an opportunity to see him compete at the ultimate level of competition. Personally, I hope this is a preview of what's to come next season: I'm not particularly fond of Chippa and would like to see him play elsewhere.

No comments: