Wednesday, December 01, 2004

TV Tuesday

It's time for TV Tuesday:

Week 34 - What'd you watch?
ACK! It can't be Tuesday can it? *checks calendar* Oops! Sure is! Since I took a week off let's find out what you were watching!


1. What's your favorite thing you've watched in the past week?
Although I didn't watch a lot of tele during the past week, I most enjoyed the couple of Abbott and Costello pictures TCM aired Thanksgiving afternoon. (I rank Bud and Lou second only to the Marx Brothers for best comedy team ever.)

2. Have you found anything new you liked?(You can use disliked or any other adjective you want.)
I can't say as though I found anything new I liked or disliked.

3. For those who had access to them, did you see any really cool parades on TV?
Nope- I'm not much for parades.

~Bonus~ Holiday dinner: TV on or off?
Off

Remember to leave your link or answers in the comments!! :)

No comments: