Friday, December 23, 2005

Today begins Day Two of an eleven day vacation from the ol' work place. I awoke (at a normal hour), ate breakfast (at a normal hour), and will continue to entertain my daily activities (at normal hours). I've gots to get off third shift...

Went to Knoxville with the BSTommy last night. Met up with Joe (a buddy of ours) at Sitar, which happens to be my favorite restaurant. I love Indian food! As usual, I ate too much and was miserably full (but content, none the less) the rest of the night. We did our gift exchanging last night: I got a boss Frank Robinson card for my 1959 Topps set from Tommy! I'll easily be able to overlook his peculiar odor for the next couple of months now.
---

I'm pretty excited about today- I always enjoy Festivus. The airing of grievances has to be my favorite part of the holiday, as I'm not too fond of the Feats of Strength: Tommy cheats.

No comments: