Thursday, November 11, 2004

Theater Thursday

This'll be my first time playing the 'Feud...er... I mean, Theater Tursday.

1) Which war movie is your favorite? (Nothing about war could be considered a 'favorite', but ya get my meaning.)

My favorite war movie would probably be Flying Leathernecks: ya can't go wrong with John Wayne and WWII fighter planes. For some reason, I get sucked into Kelly's Heroes every time it's on the tube . I loves me some Donald Sutherland.

2) What movie about war do you consider to be 'unwatchable', poorly done, or of poor taste?

Although I don't think it's such a horrible film, I was really disappointed with Gods and Generals. I had such high hopes when I first saw the previews; not so happy after I actually saw the picture.

3) Which actor/actress gave the best performance as a soldier? What movie?

I really like John Wayne in just about any war picture.

BONUS) If there was a movie to be made about the current war in Iraq, who would you most like to see as the leading man/woman?

Ben the Fleck. And I'd like the movie to be about horrible things happening to his character. I'm not a big fan of the Ben. The leading lady should be Salma Hayek, 'cause she's pretty hot.


Happy Veterans day to all the Veterans out there.

No comments: