Tuesday, January 30, 2007

2007 Braves Caravan pics, Part I

Okay, so I'm really late with getting these posted. What can I say, that stomach virus wiped me out a bit more than I care to admit.

As far as Saturday's signing went, all I can say is, "ehh". Way too many people in line. Way too many "Saturday shoppers at the mall who discover some celebrities are going to be signing autographs for free" people, for certain. I realize this wasn't a list of top-tier Atlanta Braves names, but come on, even the average bear with a passing interest in the Braves should recognize Pete's and Matt's names (I explained the guest list about 25 times to folks nearby).

A little FYI for Brayan Pena: many of the average bears at the signing mistook you for Andruw Jones. (Maybe you can use this passing similarity in looks to charge free dinner and drinks to Andruw's tab this season.)





No comments: